1 Thunder Rd
Cats & ferrets: 1:00 –2:30pm
Dogs: 2:30 –4:00pm
Due to COVID-19, you must register (see below for link). No walk-ins allowed.
Please visit the Albany County Board of Health page to register your animal.
Registration for this clinic closes Friday, September 17, 2021
- Donation is $8.00 per animal
- All pets must be on leases, in carriers or remain in your vehicle
- A record of prior vaccination is required for a three year immunization certification. If no record is presented, a one year vaccination certification will be issued.
- Animals MUST be at least 3 months old to receive vaccination.
- Do not bring your animal if they are ill.
Arranged by the Albany County Department of Health in cooperation with the Companion Animal Medical Center.